Spring into Auction
Saturday, April 9, 2011
6:30 - 10:00 p.m.
“Spring” your pardner round and round and save the date for
Lake Forest Open Lands’ Hoedown!
The Lake Forest Open Lands' Associate Board hosts the annual Spring Into Auction Hoedown on Saturday, April 9th. Join us for an evening that includes live and silent auctions, chuck wagon, moonshine, beer in a barrel, boot scootin' and bull ridin'.
PREMIER AUCTION ITEM
- Just voted "World's Best Destination Spa" by readers of Travel + Leisure magazine.
- Located just 45 minutes southeast of the city of San Diego in the embrace of sacred Mt. Kuchumaa’s foothills.
- A paradise for nature lovers, walkers and adventurous hikers with • challenging trails over 3,000 private acres. Includes a fitness program featuring more than 60 classes per week including yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, strength and conditioning, NIA, Fit Ball and water aerobics. Tennis and other sports are popular activities.
- Includes accomodations for two, all meals and snacks, all scheduled fitness • classes and activities, lectures and entertainment, use of all facilities, and scheduled transportation to and from San Diego Airport.
- Value: $7,500. Valid until April, 2013.
Stay must be during months of July through December