Join us for Bagpipes & Bonfire on Sunday, September 30, 2018. Bring the whole family for an evening of games, fun, Scottish entertainment, picnic feast, wine, beer & spirits at the beautiful Middlefork Farm Nature Preserve. The evening culminates with the landing of kilted sky divers, a dramatic bagpipes procession and the lighting of the bonfire. For questions about the event please email or call 847.234.3880 x17.
Advance registration is open until midnight, Thursday, September 27. Day of event prices are $175/adult, $50/child (ages 4-20), 3 and under are free.
Rain or shine
Reservations for Bagpipes & Bonfire are held at the gate under your last name. No hard copy tickets will be issued. (Please note, no refunds will be given for this event).
Scroll down for information on joining us as a Patron, Order of the Tartan or Grand Tartan. General ticket reservations will be available in mid-August.
General admission parking is at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, 660 North Westmoreland Road, with shuttles to and from the event site.
Reservations for Bagpipes & Bonfire are held at the gate under your last name. No hard copy tickets will be issued.
General Admission reservations will be available in mid-August:
MEMBER TICKETS: $100/adult, $35/child (ages 4-20), 3 and under are free (through September 21)
NON-MEMBER TICKETS AND DAY OF EVENT: $175/adult, $50/child (ages 4-20), 3 and under are free
Join today for members only discounted tickets!
Please consider joining us at one of the following sponsorship levels for Bagpipes & Bonfire and enjoy some of the benefits below:
$750 Patron benefits:
- Four tickets to the event;
- Patron listing in the Bagpipes & Bonfire invitation;
- One valet parking pass ON SITE (all general admission guest must take a shuttle from an off-site location) with special entrance and patron bar;
- Family photo taken at the event.
$1,650 Order of the Tartan benefits:
- All of the above plus;
- Order of the Tartan listing in the Bagpipes & Bonfire invitation;
- Two additional tickets to the event for a total of 6 tickets;
- Special Order of the Tartan Hospitality Tent, (close to parade ground) including special buffet and full bar.