Join us for our 30th annual Bagpipes & Bonfire on Sunday, September 24, 2017. Bring the whole family for an evening of games, fun, Scottish entertainment, picnic feast, wine, beer & spirits at the beautiful Middlefork Farm Nature Preserve. The evening culminates with the landing of kilted sky divers, a dramatic bagpipes procession and the lighting of the bonfire. For questions about the event please email or call 847.234.3880 x17.
Click here for a complete list of Bagpipes & Bonfire underwriting opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: General admission parking is at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, 660 North Westmoreland Road with shuttles to and from the event site.
Forest & Bluff
Advance registration is open until midnight, Thursday, September 21. Day of event prices are $175/adult, $50/child (ages 4-20), 3 and under are free.
Rain or shine
Reservations for Bagpipes & Bonfire are held at the gate under your last name. No hard copy tickets will be issued. (Please note, no refunds will be given for this event).
General Admission reservations:
Members: $100/adult, $35/child (ages 4-20), 3 and under are free (through September 21)
Non-Members and Day of Event: $175/adult, $50/child (ages 4-20), 3 and under are free
Please consider joining us at one of the following sponsorship levels for Bagpipes & Bonfire and enjoy some of the benefits below:
$750 Patron benefits:
- Four tickets to the event;
- Patron listing in the Bagpipes & Bonfire invitation;
- One valet parking pass ON SITE (all general admission guest must take a shuttle from an off-site location) with special entrance and patron bar;
- Family photo taken at the event.
$1,650 Order of the Tartan benefits:
- All of the above plus;
- Order of the Tartan listing in the Bagpipes & Bonfire invitation;
- Two additional tickets to the event for a total of 6 tickets;
- Special Order of the Tartan Hospitality Tent, (relocated closer to parade ground) including special Tartan buffet and full bar.
$7,500 Grand Tartan:
- Please email for waitlist or sponsorship opportunities.